Colli al Metauro is a town of 12.452 inhabitants in the province of Pesaro and Urbino; was established on 1 January 2017 from the merger of the municipalities of Montemaggiore to Metauro, Saltara and Serrungarina.
The municipal office is located in Calcinelli, the largest fraction of the municipality.
Saltara preserves its original medieval appearance, with the ancient walls of the castle.
Serrungarina stands on top of a hill. Inside the walls of the 'castle', where the fortress stood, at the end of a characteristic stairway, there is today the parish church of St. Anthony the Abbot, built in 1665 and rebuilt in 1867. Not far from Serrungarina there they are also the ancient 'castles' of Bargni and Pozzuolo. Serrangarina's quality product is the angelic pear.
Montemaggiore al Metauro is an ancient castle that dominates the entire right bank of the lower Metauro valley from a prominent wooded hill.